Bunda Mulia School (SPK) is a Cambridge-based school located in Ancol, North Jakarta. The school has been in operation since 2004
- Overall management of General Affairs section.
- Supervising cleanliness, maintaining and repairing equipment and school facilities.
- Manage the organization of office and storage space.
- Management of internal documents control such as properties registration documents, etc.
- Supervises procurement request, issuance, inventory and disposal of office supplies and other materials controlled by the department.
- Sourcing and management of service contractors, security services, cleaning service, canteen, and any other service providers and/or vendors.
- Graduated from a reputable university, with at least a bachelor degree in related fields.
- Minimum five (5) years of working experience in GA management field.
- Experienced in working in a Cambridge school is an advantage.
- Excellent proficiency in English both oral and written is a MUST for all applicants.
- Good IT skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Polite, friendly and approachable.
- Passionate with his work and has the willingness to improve and learn continuously.
- Able to work cooperatively and collaborative in a multi-cultural educational environment.
- Full time.
Send your Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org